Welcome fellow "Simmers".

Hi everyone. I'm new here and would really appreciate it if you would leave a message if you happen to stumble across this site.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Aiden Saunders

                                             Just thought I'd share a new Sim.   This is Aiden



                                                                         Left Profile


Headshot



Right Profile


Everyday


Formal


Sleepwear


Acitve Wear


Swimwear



Poses










Stats:
Skintone by Lady Frontbum
Face Contour by Arisuka
Eyes: Oh My-Contact by Escand
Necklace by Lemonleaf
Watch by Heiret
Body Hair by Panthro (at MTS)
Eyebrow by Subaxi

1 comment:

  1. Also very nice....love that eye color! Keep up the great work! I think I like this name better than Connor :). Great eye color too!!

    ReplyDelete